Seriously big iron on Ebay BED!

From: ed sharpe <esharpe_at_uswest.net>
Date: Sun Mar 21 12:49:51 2004

Bed? Heck put a ladder up the side of one rack cab. and throw the mattress
on top of the cluster of racks!

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301