19" Rack Needs a new home (UK)

From: Kevan Heydon <kevan_at_heydon.org>
Date: Mon Mar 22 15:47:44 2004

Not old but could be used to put old stuff into...

I have a full height 19" Rack that needs a new home.

It is a Dataracks FP600 series with a smoked glass door, and is in
great condition. <http://www.dataracks.co.uk/products/fp600.htm>

Dimensions are 600x800x2200mm (WxDxH) which looks to be the 45U
version.

It is currently 'flat packed' but I have all the bits to put it back
together again and the assembly instructions flyer.

Also comes with two full shelves, two half depth shelves and four 1U
cable management plates.

Located in Cambridge, free to a good home but needs collection soon.

--
Kevan