Electronic components sources

From: Erik S. Klein <classiccmp_at_vintage-computer.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 18:57:54 2004

That's pretty much what happened to my switch.

The rocker rocks but won't "stick" in either on or off and no contact is
made.

I did find what looks like a nearly correct part at JameCo
(http://www.jameco.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=91&prrf
nbr=3295&cgrfnbr=501&ctgys=)

I'm still holding out hope for an "original" though.

I still haven't found what I need for the fuse holder on the Heathkit.

   Erik Klein
   www.vintage-computer.com
   www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum
   The Vintage Computer Forum