My old computer stuff for sale

From: My Virtual Garage Sale <myvirtualgaragesale_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 23 10:25:43 2004

Hi everyone:

Due to interest shown in my old stuff, I have set up a web site for my old
stuff (including non-computer stuff) so everyone can see it and I won't have
to bother everyone on this list. I am adding to it daily as I dig out my
stuff and create postings for them. Some stuff I will be putting up on ebay
and will try to note that on the relevant pages.
Anyway; If you wish, you may check my site periodically:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~myvirtualgaragesale/index.html

Andrew