Looking for E&L Instruments Fox Trainer info

From: Ron Boley <ronboley_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue Mar 23 16:56:46 2004

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for information on the E&L Instruments Fox Trainer (MT-80Z) which is a Z80 based teaching tool.

I'd like to know what the power supply specifications are for the unit, is there documentation on the trainer and the embedded firmware (Eprom) on board ?

In looking through your archives I came across a post from John R. Keys Jr. (December 1, 2002) stating that he had a MultiTech Microprofessor MPF-1B which was part of the E&L Instrument Fox trainer. I don't know if John is still on this list and if he still has that information.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Robo