Computer Replica's

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 22:15:37 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 19:35, Fred Cisin wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Jay West wrote:
> > If we build one a month and sell them on ebay under the title "EXTREMELY
> > RARE", each one that sells, one of us can retire.
>
> Don't forget to have all of the developers sign the inside of the case!

Right! It also has to require that you either move your clothes dryer
everytime you use it, or hire a certified electrician to wire in a
special 220 wall plug.

Better yet, give it a German power plug, just to make it that much more
difficult to use in the US.

...and even though it's just a replica, it should still require 4 burly
men to move it. That's what makes the "experience" authentic. Right?