HP 200LX

From: Andrew Strouse <kittstr_at_access-4-free.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 10:49:05 2004

Does anyone have an extra working/possibly repairable 200LX laying around, that they would be willing to part with for $50 or less? They seem to be selling for far too much on e-bay. I don't really need any of the extra things that are included in all these auctions, memory cards, adapters for this and that, modems, or manuals. I would just like the unit. Thanks in advance for any leads anyone can provide.

Andrew Strouse
( kittstr_at_access-4-free.com )