Need help with pickup - London UK (Camden)

From: Fred N. van Kempen <waltje_at_pdp11.nl>
Date: Fri Mar 26 10:17:55 2004

Hi All,

I have to arrange for some stuff to be picked up, but cant make
it the next few weeks (on my way to the U.S. again..) .. could
someone close to, or in London (Camden area) help me out by
grabbing it so I can come pick it up later?

Pse reply off-list,

Fred
--
Fred N. van Kempen, DEC (Digital Equipment Corporation) Collector/Archivist
Visit the VAXlab Project at                         http://VAXlab.pdp11.nl/