Old Test Equipment

From: Bill Machacek <bmachacek_at_pcisys.net>
Date: Sat Mar 27 23:53:02 2004

Just thought I'd make everyone aware that I have listed several old (50s and 60s) pieces of test equipment (vacuum tube) on the Vintage Computer Marketplace. They are a Tektronix scope, EICO TV-FM Sweep Signal Generator, EICO TV-FM Sweep Generator & Marker, HP Vacuum Tube Voltmeter, and a HP Audio Oscillator. I am listing them here first to give our members a chance to get them first. I will be putting those items that do not sell up on ebay at a later date and a higher price. Thanks for looking. Bill