anybody know of GOOD serach engine?

From: Paul Koning <pkoning_at_equallogic.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:49:40 2004

 Jules> Google can't do case sensitive searches, as far as I can tell,
 Jules> which annoys the hell out of me. Sometimes I've needed to
 Jules> search for something that's an acronym, which just happens to
 Jules> be a legal word too. There's no way that I know of filtering
 Jules> out the junk and just searching for the acronym in capitals.

Try AltaVista for that...

The other thing I like in AltaVista that I haven't seen elsewhere is
the "NEAR" operator in Boolean search expressions.

    paul