Rescued Heathkit OM-3 Oscilloscope

From: Erik S. Klein <classiccmp_at_vintage-computer.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 17:35:03 2004

I was out driving today and noticed a pile of stuff sitting under a
"Free" sign. One of the items caught my eye because of the dials, knobs
and round screen on the front.

It turned out to be a Heathkit OM-3 Oscilloscope (1958 vintage according
to my limited Googling - which DID turn up relevant results.)

It's missing a couple of the plastic caps to the banana jacks on the
front, but is otherwise complete. I powered it up and it seems to work
(An adjustable horizontal line appears on the CRT, anyway.)

Not bad for a street corner find.

So, does anyone have any info; docs or otherwise?

   Erik Klein
   www.vintage-computer.com
   www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum
   The Vintage Computer Forum