Diagnostic Box?

From: Marvin Johnston <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Tue Mar 30 00:52:20 2004

Thanks for the information! With all the responses I've been getting, I
am most happy I saved this thing from who knows what :).

Nice information on the site you gave. BTW, the largest core *I've* seen
was used on a PDP16 computer on the constants card. IIRC, the cores had
about 1/2" OD and wires were physically routed through the cores by hand
to define the constants used by the particular program running.