IM6100 (was Re: Computer Replicas)

From: Scott Stevens <sastevens_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 31 03:23:15 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:55:23 -0800 (PST)
Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Ethan Dicks wrote:
>
> > I have a tube as well (as do many of us, here and on the PDP-8 lists).
> > What I'd like to know is if anyone has any hard info on the Intercept
> > Jr. or the Jolt. I have brief descriptions in a 1978 Popular Electronics
> > special issue in a section reviewing "all" of the available microcomputers
> > of the day.
>
> I've got the manual(s) for the Intercept Jr. I think I even know where
> they are :)

My copy of the IM6100 and Intercept Jr. docs is in electronic-only form. I received it in the form of multi-page TIF files awhile back and converted it all to PDF for my personal use. I've decided to risk the bandwidth-suck of putting some of it up on some webspace of mine. The IM6100 datasheet and the Intercept Jr. Manual, including schematics, will shortly be available at http://sasteven.multics.org/IM6100/ Please note that the Intercept Jr. Manual is a huge 13.5 meg scanned PDF. Individual pages, i.e. the schematics, etc. can be made available as stand-alone pages if need be. I have datasheets in this format for the whole 6100 series chipset family and also the larger Intercept system. For those who want the whole thing, it would be much more practical to send out CDRs in the mail. If someone wants to host all this info they are welcome to it.