Time to Purge! -- I think it's all spoken for.

From: Paul Braun <nerdware_at_ctgonline.org>
Date: Wed Mar 31 09:33:21 2004

I've gotten a pile of emails this morning, so after I sort through who
wants what and who asked first, I think it's all gone as of this
moment. As soon as I figure it out, or if I come up with more stuff,
I'll post up.

If you've sent me an email -- I'll get to it in a little bit.

Thanks!

Paul Braun
Cygnus Productions
nerdware_at_ctgonline.org

"If you can make it all the way through Warren Zevon's 'The Wind'
without crying,
you have no soul.

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job, oh, I dunno, maybe 6 or 7?"