IBM available

From: John A. Dundas III <dundas_at_caltech.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 31 10:59:17 2004

Another IT department here at Caltech (not mine) is looking to unload
an IBM "mainframe". Details of the configuration are listed below.
I believe they are willing to entertain offers of "I will take it
away", if made fairly soon. If you are serious, contact me off list
and I will put you in touch with the right folks.

Thanks,

John

--
John A. Dundas III
Director, Information Technology Services Infrastructure, Caltech