On topic? engine computers used in chrysler in 1980's.

From: jpero_at_sympatico.ca <(jpero_at_sympatico.ca)>
Date: Wed Mar 31 13:59:16 2004

Been searching the 'net and talking to dealers with little success.

I have two computers (chrysler call them Spark control computer) I'm
trying to get info on what kind of programming for different
emissions systems and two types of carbs.

Especially for chrysler 2.2L 4 cylinder engine with these computer,
controls or uses: Non-feedback or feedback carbs, has vaccum pot on
the computer itself for the advance, switches and temp sensor,
soleoids (emissions stuff and/or fuel/air mixture soleoid). Some
used O2 for the feedback carb. Hall effect sensor in disributor and
set spark advance for spark control).

Have somebody who have access to better info on those especially
emssions type (fed, calif or canadian and which carb is used?

I have two computers for the caravan (Part numbers are: 5227382
for 1986, and 5227379 for 1987.)

Cheers,

Wizard