FS: KSR-33 "basket case"

From: Charles <charlesmorris_at_direcway.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 19:32:11 2004

I have a nearly complete KSR-33 that I'd like to find a good home
for. It is literally a basket case - it's in quite a few separate
pieces but all there as far as I can tell except for the
cover/housing, and possibly a few small springs. Motor is good. I
also have a papertape reader assembly but no punch (you'd need an
ASR baseplate to make it into an ASR-33).

Make me an offer. I'm in West Plains, MO 65775 so you can figure
shipping.

-Charles