Pressed Particle Board Shelving Warning

From: ben franchuk <>
Date: Sat May 29 18:00:18 2004

Ethan Dicks wrote:

> I've seen a tool that resembles the suction-cup lifter, but instead of
> rubber cups, there are square plates with tiny metal hooks, rather like
> velcro. You place the tool on the carpet and slide it in one direction
> to snag the carpet, and slide it in the other direction to release it.
> -ethan

So what do they use for flooring in Antartica?
Received on Sat May 29 2004 - 18:00:18 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:14 BST