Sun Type 5 keyboard f*-up

From: der Mouse <mouse_at_Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
Date: Thu Nov 18 10:18:05 2004

>> The trick is to chase the water afterwards and I use isopropynol
>> (rubbing alcohol) to do that.
> I also happen to have what in Norwegian is called isopropanol, I can
> only assume that they are the same?

Yes. Isopropanol is the more common spelling p? engelsk too, probably
because it's the IUPAC name (or at least I think it is, it's been a
while since I took chemistry). Rubbing alcohol is normally isopropanol
with a significant admixture of water (I just looked at a bottle of it
and it says 70%, with the other 30% presumably being water).

/~\ The ASCII der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X Against HTML
/ \ Email! 7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39 4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B
Received on Thu Nov 18 2004 - 10:18:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:17 BST