was: Re: DEC colours now: dead horse beaten into thin film

From: Tom Jennings <tomj_at_wps.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 12:54:12 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 04:27, Jules Richardson wrote:

> What you need is a can of tartan paint... ;)

!! you can buy spotted spray paint! Really, it appeared in a lot of
automobile trunks (boots). Basically it's little blobs of color in a
think aerosol black or grey. You can get it from J.C. Whitney, Eastwood,

What I want are plaid/tartan LEDs!
Received on Sat Nov 20 2004 - 12:54:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:18 BST