finding the right name for a connector

From: chris <>
Date: Mon Oct 11 21:42:44 2004

>> original iMac. Its the power connector. It looks similar to an ATX
>> connector, but it is smaller and has more pins.
>Google of 'imac power connector' turns up a lot of hits.

Yes, many many hits, alas none that say what the connector is. They are
all how to hack in an ATX power supply, but they all expect you to have a
connector you can salvage from a dead iMac... I lack that part. So I'm
trying to track down what this thing is called, so I can buy a

Received on Mon Oct 11 2004 - 21:42:44 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:22 BST