Hello

From: Isaac Davis <idavis_at_comland.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 00:20:49 1997

Hello All,
        I am mainly interested in Atari 8bits, but have found that I enjoy
using just about any classic type computer. If anyone has or needs atari
information, let me know. I still have my 800 running. In fact, my kids are
growing up on the exact same games that honed my skills, and keep me from
being uncoordinated and walking into walls today. I know they enjoy them
just as much as I still do. I am looking forward to watching my grandkids
play choplifter on my original 800. Well, enough about me....
Isaac Davis
idavis_at_comland.com
indavis_at_juno.com