Hello!

From: mhop <mhop_at_snip.net>
Date: Fri Mar 14 01:33:01 1997

> I'm afraid it looks like you sent me a reply intended for someone
else! On

I think I am getting the idea. Each message we send goes to *everyone* on
the list? Is that right?

What I would like is Photofact schematics for Atari computer hardware. I
have some, but I know I will be needing them when I finish my electronics
class.

I have a Timex Sinclair stashed in my closet, with a box of tapes. I also
have something that is very similar to it, but I don't know much about it.
When I dig through my closet, I will report what I find, assuming anyone is
interested.