One sick puppy...

From: Greg Mast <gmast_at_polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 14 19:16:25 1997

> Where to find PETS? Kinda hard nowadays, try some of the older
> Commodore repair shops, though shipping would be pretty steep (they are
> heavy) other than that flea markets or large thrift stores (that have
> room for alot of computers and stuff. In CA there is a place called
> Weird Stuff that is famed for it's stock of old equipment and parts.
> Haven't been to it yet but it definitely is on my list. ;)

I passed on a PET a while back at the Goodwill. Should've bought it. They are big
though. I've been to Weird Stuff and they have a lot of old stuff but their prices
were a little steep when compared to thrift stores, garage sales, etc. If they have
that one thing you can't find though, go for it. It's fun looking at all the stuff
anyway.

Greg