current wants

From: hellige <jeffh_at_eleventh.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 22:13:51 1997

Would anyone have any of the following and be willing to part with it:

1) Printhead for Commodore VIC-1525 printer, as well as info on any ribbons
that would work in this printer

2) Sinclair/Timex-Sinclair stuff: I was looking through an old Gladstone
Electronics catalog, from Feb. 1983, and noticed they showed a lot of add-ons
for the T/S-1000 and ZX-81, such as speech synthesizers, Centronics and RS232
interfaces, modems, the ZX Printer, and even a disk subsystem. I'd like more
info on some of what was available for these machines, as I never bothered to
buy anything other than the 16k Ram expansion for mine. I used it strictly
for BASIC programming at the time. Also, I'd be interested in picking up a
Timex-Sinclair 2068.

   Btw, thanks to all those that responded to my inquiry about removing magic
marker from the cases.

   Jeff jeffh_at_eleventh.com
   //  Amiga: The computer for the creative mind...since 1985!
\//   True 32bit pre-emptive multitasking GUI, plug&play hardware,
\/      stereo sound, and 4096 color video modes since day #1
   Collector of classic home computers:
   Amiga 1000, Atari 800, Atari 800XL, Atari Mega-ST/2, Commodore
   C-128, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore VIC-20, Kaypro 2X, Mattel
   Aquarius, Osbourne Executive, Sinclair ZX-81, TI-99/4A, Timex-
   Sinclair 1000, TRS-80 Color Computer-3, and a TRS-80 Model 4.
   Plus Atari SuperPong and Atari 2600VCS game consoles.