...and now a word...

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_northernway.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 10:11:47 1997

At 11:28 PM 3/14/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hope this won't be construed as advertising, but I thought it worth a
>mention... (and maybe it will get people to check out my web pages B^} )

[ ad snipped ]

<HAUGHTY>
Well, to be honest, it's tough not to construe that post as advertising, as
it clearly was.
</HAUGHTY>

Good! If you don't advertise that you may be good at something, or have
some crazy parts for a crazy machine in stock, a useful machine might stay
in the closet because someone can't fix it. And seeing good machines
collect dust is something I just can't endure!

IMHO, as long as it's not SPAM, keep sending those advertisements!

Here's mine:

I've recently begun refurbishing several Tandy 200 laptops for a friend of
mine in CA. Subsequently, I've learned several tricks on how to fix these
fantastic little computers. If you need pointers on fixing up T200's, let
me know. Or if you don't want to tackle it yourself, I'm willing to fix
them for $25/hr benchtime + shipping to and from. You only pay if the
machine gets fixed, other than shipping to me. If I can't fix it, I'll pay
for shipping back to you.

Keep those geezers rolling along!

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
Roger Merchberger | Everyone complained to me to change my .sig,
Programmer, NorthernWay | but no-one could recommend something better.
zmerch_at_northernway.net | So you'll have to put up with this *junk*