Keyboard for Amiga 1000

From: Mr. Self Destruct <more_at_camlaw.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 16 10:40:30 1997

Hi guys, I was at my local PC scrap house and picked up a lonely
A1000 sitting in the corner. I got the startup disks and a mouse
for it but there's only one problem: I don't have a keyboard!
(Hey, I only paid $10 for it so...)

Anyway, if anyone knows ANYWHERE I can get one, let me know! I've
wanted one of these every since it came out! (Looks pretty sitting
next to my 128D too)

Thanks!
Les

PS I've called many Amiga supply houses including "Software Hut" which
is pretty close by. The best anyone has been able to do is $75 for a
A2000 keyboard with adaptor; I'd rather have the original style.
(Besides, I can get an A1000 with keyboard for LESS than $75)