current wants

From: Ron Mitchell <ronaldm_at_mars.ark.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 12:28:51 1997

>2) Sinclair/Timex-Sinclair stuff: I was looking through an old Gladstone
>Electronics catalog, from Feb. 1983, and noticed they showed a lot of add-ons
>for the T/S-1000 and ZX-81, such as speech synthesizers, Centronics and RS232
>interfaces, modems, the ZX Printer, and even a disk subsystem. I'd like more
>info on some of what was available for these machines, as I never bothered to
>buy anything other than the 16k Ram expansion for mine. I used it strictly
>for BASIC programming at the time. Also, I'd be interested in picking up a
>Timex-Sinclair 2068.

Jeff, I have an address and phone number here, an individual I met in 1993
or thereabouts. At that time I was interested in adding a disk drive to my
Timex, and this chap had all the info. Never did follow up on that, but if
this guy is still around, he'd probably be able to give you some of the
information you're looking for.

Nazir Pashtoon
940 Beau Drive
Des Plaines
Illinois,
60016
tel: (708) 439-1679

I've got a Timex/Sinclair 1000 here with a 16K expander. It sits on top of
my VIC 20 and like you, I do some BASIC on it now and then. I figure that if
any of my 17 computers are going to give me 6 winning numbers for the LOTO
6/49 it will be the Timex. So that's my only project with it - a LOTO program.

I also had a Timex 2068 at one point, but unfortunately I gave it away.
(pity.. one should NEVER do that).

 -Ron Mitchell
  Home of the 8 bit Speed Freaks