Schematics

From: mhop <mhop_at_snip.net>
Date: Sun Mar 16 12:11:24 1997

> I realize every piece of electronic equipment has a schematic
published for
> it, but I was inquiring whether the ones he was referring to were some
that
> were readily available, or if they were of the type that only a
technician was
> likely to have access to.

They would be in local electronics stores, so I suppose they are, or were,
readily available. Over the years, I did find Sams Computerfacts for the
Atari 400, 800, 520ST, and a really strange one from Sears covering the
400 that seems to be for some kind of training. The front cover reads:

NATIONAL | DIV. 3
  Sears | SOURCE 637 COMPUTERS
TRAINING | ATARI
                                 79-03S-1

(That is suppose to be a framed square box on the left) I wonder what it
means by "source 637"? It's definitely about the Atari 400 only. I would
still like to get ones for the XL series, the other ST's and STe's, as well
as the new Falcon. (I haven't really been looking that hard - I haven't
finished my repair class yet)

 mhop_at_snip.net