Montreal collectors?

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Mon Mar 17 05:03:35 1997

Greetings, everyone!

I'm wondering if there are any other computer collectors from the
Montreal region out there?

The reason I ask is that I've never actually met anyone else with these
interests around here, and it would be fun (and probably educational, too
:) ) to get together with some other people who fill all their closet
space with old computer junk.

Also, it'd be nice to find some better computer hunting grounds, if
anyone is willing to give such information away. My usual haunt has
become unbelievably dry in the past few months (though I did find a
functional but damaged Kaypro II last week), and living way out here
in the West Island, with no car, I'm not that able to spook around
downtown as much as I'd like.

(And BTW, anyone else had the misfortune of having to carry something
like the Kaypro home via public transit at rush hour? The machine got a
lot of interested stares, but boy did my arms hurt when I got home!)

Anyway, a big "Hello" to everyone on the list.

+--Fan of The Prisoner & Babylon 5--Citizen of the Republic of Baie d'Urfé--+
|Doug Spence // A1200 This space unintentionally |
|ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca \X/ A1000 left blank |
+--Beginning Microcomputer Collector----------PowerMonger Territories: 112--+