The Ultimate Classic Micro

From: Ward Griffiths and/or Lisa Rogers <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 16:02:52 1997

I saw this in comp.sys.tandy a few months back. I do not know the
disposition of the system. I would love to have it myself, but it
will be years before I could get the resources to properly open a
facility such as it deserves. The Boston Computer Museum has no
sense of _real_ history, IMAO. I did several of the mods Dennis
described, both those for the TRS-80 Model One and for the Color
Computer.

Ward Griffiths

***** BEGIN INCLUDED TEXT *****

***** END INCLUDED TEXT *****