Weekend report

From: A.R. Duell <ard12_at_eng.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 17 15:23:11 1997

> > It may well be a TV RF output. I _think_ the UK version had a built-in UHF
> > modulator for our channel 36, so I guess the US version outputs on your
> > channel 3 or 4. Try connecting it to the aerial (antenna?) input of the TV
> > and seeing what happens.
>
> If only I had a TV :). I guess I'm going to need to get one.

If you can remove that darn screening cover, you might find a composite
video input on the modulator. Tap the signal off there and feed it to the
monitor.

> > I thought it had a built-in ROM basic...
>
> I hope so. I really don't feel like I own a computer until I've
> written a BASIC program on it!

Please delete 'BASIC' from that :-). I'll agree you should have written at
least one program for every machine you own, but a lot of my machines
don't have BASIC interpretters available...

--
-tony
ard12_at_eng.cam.ac.uk