Just browsing around

From: Isaac Davis <idavis_at_comland.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 09:52:51 1997

I was just browsing around the web this morning, and I saw this on the
Auction Web.

DWP 410 daisy wheel printer, paralell interface for the TRS80.

http://www.ebay.com/aw/item.cgi?item=oqb951

Seller's email: jruffco_at_adams.net

I know that some of you collect TRS models, and this item hadn't been bid
on, and the first bid was to start at $1.00. Also, the bidding ends today,
so I thought I would put this out in case anyone is interested. You can
occasionally find some good stuff on the auction web, but of course there's
always that yahoo out there with $1 more than you. Hope this helps someone.
Isaac Davis
idavis_at_comland.com
indavis_at_juno.com