Where does the software go?

From: Glenn Roberts <groberts_at_mitre.org>
Date: Tue Mar 18 10:07:56 1997

my undertanding is that these software-based solutions work only with the
newer 1571's. the 1541 is hardware incompatible with normal PC floppys.
This issue and hardware solutions (e.g. cables for hooking the 1541 to a
PC) is all described nicely in the comp.sys.cbm news group and FAQ and more
detailed questions are best fielded there.

- glenn