Coleco Adam "Super" something

From: mhop <mhop_at_snip.net>
Date: Tue Mar 18 16:03:09 1997

A friend of mine found a Coleco Adam "Super" system, or something like
that, and was wondering how to operate the tape drive. I remember the tape
was fast. It looked like a standard audio tape but would spin like it was
in fast forward, and would be loading level 2, while you were still playing
level 1. Anyway, he says he is stuck in a typewriter mode and doesn't know
how to get out. I remember this mode too, but it's been so long I don't
remember either. Anyone?

 mhop_at_snip.net