Thrift Stores

From: BNICALEK_at_aol.com <(BNICALEK_at_aol.com)>
Date: Tue Mar 18 17:51:19 1997

<< I find that pawn shops are often as good as thrift stores. To be honest
 I've gotten most of my stuff by leaving my number at small computer shops
 and asking them to call me if they pick up old junk in trade. Usually
 they either charge me $10 for anything they get or they just call me and
 ask me to haul it off before they junk it. >>

Bill,

If you happen to get anything for the TI, I'd be interested in purchasing it
(like your $2.99 console for example!) Maybe you could contact me first to
let me know what's in stock. That would be helpful.

Bryan Nicalek
bnicalek_at_aol.com