Greetings!

From: William Donzelli <william_at_ans.net>
Date: Wed Mar 19 13:06:06 1997

> I maintain a collection of functional minicomputers and am rather
> heavily involved in several restoration projects currently underway.
> My collection's primary focus is Data General machines in the 16-bit
> class, although I have several DEC systems as well. Does anyone else
> here collect minis?

I do - the systems I have are a mixed lot. The big (6' rack) minis are a
DEC PDP-8/s, Interdata 14, and HP 2100A (well, minus the rack - the guy
wanted to keep _that_ part). Unracked are a PDP-8/e and PDP-11/34, and a
bunch of really ancient M6800 based micros (Motorola Exorsisor, SWTPC,
and three Spheres, one unbuilt). I also have some Sun stuff (3/280, 3/50,
3/60, 4/280, 4/370).

Those PERQ machine sound interesting - I have never seen one either.

William Donzelli
william_at_ans.net