Computer Listing

From: DAVID L. ORMAND <dlormand_at_aztec.asu.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 19 13:22:19 1997

I'm not totally sure yet another ad hoc list is in our best
interests. There are some Web sites dedicated to Classic Computers
that list some/most of the old sets and what went with them
(peripherals, memory, etc.). If you feel that a seperate list is
still a good idea, BMG, but I'd like to see a list of "history" Web
sites and how good you think they are. Some, like Rich Polivka's
page, are dedicated to a single machine (our trusty TI). I imagine
other machines have something similar.

* David Ormand           *** Southwest 99ers *
* dlormand_at_aztec.asu.edu *** Tucson, Arizona *