Help with Osborne 1 and TI 99/4A needed please

From: hellige <jeffh_at_eleventh.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 06:13:30 1997

On 20-Mar-97, classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu wrote:

>I got some system disks for and O1 from him early this year. He is and
>excellent resource and a righteous dude. Without him and the system
>disk archive many otherwise working machines would have ended up in
>the landfill.

   I can definately vouch for Dan here! I've bought the system disks for both
my Osbourne Executive and the Kaypro 2X from him. He's very quick to repsond
to inquiries, and he's also very knowledgable about the different systems. He
posts on Usenet in the CP/M group quite often.

   Jeff jeffh_at_eleventh.com

   //  Amiga: The computer for the creative mind...since 1985!
\//   True 32bit pre-emptive multitasking GUI, plug&play hardware,
\/      stereo sound, and 4096 color video modes since day #1
   Collector of classic home computers:
   Amiga 1000, Atari 800, Atari 800XL, Atari Mega-ST/2, Commodore
   C-128, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore VIC-20, Kaypro 2X, Mattel
   Aquarius, Osbourne Executive, Sinclair ZX-81, TI-99/4A, Timex-
   Sinclair 1000, TRS-80 Color Computer-3, and a TRS-80 Model 4.
   Plus Atari SuperPong and Atari 2600VCS game consoles.