Computer Listing

From: Kevan Heydon <kevan_at_motiv.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 21 02:01:22 1997

Have people seen the "Comprehensive Computer Catalogue"? It currently
lists 2863 computers. The URL is:

  http://columbia.digiweb.com/~hansp/ccc/

Unfortunately it hasn't been updated for about a year now, and I have
not been able to contact the author about this because I would like to
take over the running of the catalogue. I have sort of made a start to
this by transforing the HTML pages into a CSV file ready for import
into a database. It will not take me long to knock together a bit of
Python to output some HTML pages. I would also like to add fields to
the database so any ideas are welcome.

Kevan

Old Computer Collector: <URL:http://staff.motiv.co.uk/~kevan/>