S-100 Lovers! Old Digital Research Operating Systems(fwd)

From: Brett <danjo_at_xnet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 21 13:04:54 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
>From: gee_at_linda.teleport.com (Chuck Gee)
Date: 21 Mar 1997 10:48:15 -0800

S100 cards for sale. Make offer.
=================================
This is my second posting of this ad. The first time around, about
1/2 of the cards found new homes. Since these are the leftovers, I
am willing to consider any reasonable offer.

Most have no documentation, but have been removed from working
systems (mostly from a BBS I once ran).

If you live in the Northwest, these are located in Corvallis, Oregon,
and you can get to them any weekday. Otherwise, UPS ground prefered.

quantity part# mfg. desc.
======== ===== ==== =====
 3 INTERFACER 3 GODBOUT/COMPUPRO 8 CHANNEL SERIAL 1/O
                       (1 interfacer 3 technical manual included)
 1 PWA.05-00060 MOUNTAIN COMPUTER 100,000 DAY CLOCK
 4 RAM 21 GODBOUT ELECTRONICS 64K X 16 RAM CARD
 1 CPU 86/87 GODBOUT 8086-1 CPU CARD
 2 SYSTEM SUPPORT 1 COMPUPRO I/O, CLOCK,MATH, INT, ETC..
 1 UFDC-1 COMPU/TIME FLOPPY DISK CONTROLLER
 5 SCP400B,C SEATTLE COMPUTER MULTIPORT SERIAL CARD
 1 Suntronics Co., inc CLOCK/CALENDAR

I also have the following manuals that I will send off for the
price of shipping, or will include with some/all of the above
cards.

Digital Research CP/M-86 Operating System User's Guide
--
Digital Research Concurrent CP/M User's Guide/Utilities Guide
--
Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual
(includes a pile of 8" diskettes)
6 assorted S-100 motherboards
A "pile" of 14 assorted S100 cards that have never been used by
me and are untested.  I picked them up (used) for future use, but
never got around to firing them up.  Their condition is unknown,
and I'd like to sell them as one batch. They've been sitting in my
warehouse for 15 years, and are pretty dusty.
Please contact me at gee_at_teleport.com if interested in any of the above.
Thanks...
For an Online, Interactive Science-Fiction Adventure, please point your
browser to:           http://www.teleport.com/~gee/oiin.html
gee_at_teleport.com
Hope someone can use this - before it gets chucked that is 8-)
BC