Computer Listing

From: Brett <danjo_at_xnet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 21 11:38:53 1997

Ok people! I am setting up a test run for the following times - (Gulp)

Saturday 14:00 CST to 16:00 CST (that's -6 GMT)
  Testing for data entry - Please email me if you have suggestions
                           or problems.
Sunday 10:00 CST to 12:00 CST
  Testing for automatic page generation - I will be watching 8-)
Sunday 18:00 CST to 20:00 CST
  If everything is OK, we will be accepting LIVE data. I expect this all
to be moved to the CCL web page area - if they can handle it.

I don't expect to lose any data, even during the trial runs and will be
converting pages on the fly - so to speak.

I have not completed some of the search routines, some of you wanted more
data flexability than I can give - right now 8-) Currently I am running
Matt Wright's Search engine and I want to modify it - give me some ideas!

You can look at what's there (only the Rainbow that - sorry - someone
supplied on the list. I have modified some of the data but it is
basically pretty freeform.

If you have pics online, there is a place to put your URL for them. I am
currently trying to think of a way to have more than one per page 8-(
(the problem is the modification of existing pages)

The URL is - http://www.xnet.com/~danjo/classic/index.html
There is no link to it from the main page.

PLEASE PLEASE BE GENTLE!!!!!! 8-)

BC