FS: Tandy Model 100 w/manuals, case, cables

From: Greg Mast <gmast_at_polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 24 00:48:03 1997

Hello,

I have decided to sell my Tandy Model 100. It comes complete with both
the owner's manual and service manual, a soft vinyl case, modem/phone
cable and cassette cable. Works great!

Since I didn't know what to ask, I went ahead and listed it on
AuctionWeb. Here's the link to bid and get more info, see picture, etc:

http://www.ebay.com/aw-cgi/item.cgi?item=lvp42398

Thanks and any questions, please feel free to ask.

Greg

--
http://www.calpoly.edu/~gmast