Computer Listing

From: Larry Anderson & Diane Hare <foxnhare_at_goldrush.com>
Date: Sun Mar 23 21:15:25 1997

Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Ummm... my intention here is not to flame, but Tandy Color Computers are
> *much* more abundant than you realize, mainly because (and I've learned
> this thru observation and personal experience) that one usually notices the
> most what one owns or has owned.

   I see a good deal of the CoCos at a somewhat near-by flea market,
almost as many as 64s, (not saying that they made as many CoCos as
Commodore did with 64s, it just seems they both are being sold in
abundance nowadays....)

   After CoCos and 64s, next would be TI 99/4 whatevers, then Atari
800/400 series. I was surprised to see an Aquarius WITH expansion
module and controllers for sale a month or so ago.

          Larry Anderson