How long will they last?

From: George Lin <george.lin_at_documentum.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 22:20:06 1997

At 06:45 PM 3/31/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Use a PC with a high grade sound card to store and load cassette data to
>older machines. I don't personally know if anyone has really done this.

Good idea! I have not tried it but I think it should work. After you made
the recordings, you can burn the sound files onto CD-ROMs for permanent
archive.

I know there are some computer emulators that do the opposite. You play
your old cassette data through the sound card and the emulators will decode
the "noise" into bits.

George
--
George Lin                           "Accelerating your business through
Network Architect, MIS                   enterprise document managment."