From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_crl.com>
Date: Thu May 8 15:29:11 1997

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Tim Shoppa wrote:

> > Which reminds me. Where (in the UK, preferably) can you buy Magnasee,
> > either as a spray-on stuff, or as one of those little bubble magnifiers? I
> > would like to obtain some for various repair/preservation jobs.
> I've never seen spray-on Magnasee. I bought a can of the
> liquid stuff from DECdirect about half a year ago for US$6.00.
> In the US, you can reach DECdirect by calling 1-800-DIGITAL;

What's Magnasee?

Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass
Received on Thu May 08 1997 - 15:29:11 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:30:33 BST