PET keyboard (was: Re: Replacing 6550s)

From: Doug Spence <>
Date: Sun Dec 6 07:45:52 1998

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> ::"chiclet keyboard" != "rubber keys", IMHO. I'm talking about the cute
> ::multicoloured keyboard with the small plastic keys that are arranged in a
> ::grid pattern. I call that a chiclet keyboard.
> Hmm, okay. But multicoloured? Which colours? Arranged how?

It's not the keys themselves (they're made of white plastic) but the
square inserts on top of them that are coloured.

Red, dark blue, pale blue, grey.

The SHIFT keys, SPACE, RETURN, CLR/HOME, and INST/DEL are red with white

OFF/RVS, RUN/STOP, and the to CRSR keys are dark blue with white

All of the letters, the numbers, ':', and '.' are grey with black

All else is pale blue with black lettering.

The blues and grey are somewhat metallic in appearance.

A very funky keyboard.

> --
> -------------------------- personal page: --
> Cameron Kaiser Information Technology Services Database Programmer
> Point Loma Nazarene University Fax: +1 619 849 2581
> Phone: +1 619 849 2539
> -- When in doubt, take a pawn. -- Mission: Impossible ("Crack-Up") ------------

Doug Spence
Received on Sun Dec 06 1998 - 07:45:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:30:47 BST