find... help

From: John R. Keys Jr. <>
Date: Thu Jul 2 17:59:39 1998

Yes there is a card you need to place inside your machine and software. You
can still download the software from HPO's site. Good luck on the interface
card. John
At 11:55 PM 7/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I aquired HPscanjet 9190A.
>I have the flatbed scanner and the cable but, I do not know if there is
>an additional interface needed for PC or? use. the cable looks like
>parallel printer cable. Any info may help.
Received on Thu Jul 02 1998 - 17:59:39 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:30:59 BST