I ran into a wall again...

From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 01:11:12 1998

Closer... I installed the DH11 along with that ACT thing in the 44.
Now HARDWR LIST says I have 2 DHes, and a DM. But hanging a terminal
off the ACT thing yields absolutely-fscking-NOTHING. I don't have the origional
DH11 distribution panel. But I have the wires that are supposed to attach
to it... Can I modify a DZ11 distrib panel to use in it's place?
Do I need to modify CSRs or something? Oh, and I already tried all possible
combinations of cabling 'tween the ACT board and it's panel.

On a sidenote: Anyone know how to break into an IBM System/34?
-------