Sorting arrays(could be considered off-topic)

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <aaron_at_prinsol.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 03:05:21 1998

VB allows you to compare characters by any criteria that you specify. If
you want to break it up and do an integer comparison, you need to use the
mid statement to get the first character, turn it into its ascii numeric
code, and do the sort that way. As for sorts, do an internet search on
that if you need a fast sort. If you have a ton of data, use one of the
recursive sorts to do it. Funny thing, I thought VB already had a built-in
array sorting function (I know Perl does!). You might be able to search a
module with such a function out on the net; I'd try Carl and Gary's
Homepage first....

Hope this helps a little,

Aaron